At Jim Beylin Automotive, we offer:
- Servicing which complies with manufacturer’s requirements and will not void manufacturer’s warranty
- Genuine parts and car service at competitive rates
- Full Injection Servicing
- Electronic Module testing and repairs
- Electronic Module Programming and software updates
- Brakes, Steering, Exhaust, and Suspension Repairs etc.
- R.W.C Testing. Licensed Vehicle tester.
- Pre-purchase Inspections
- We are pleased to offer our vehicle service customers the option of a courtesy car.
We at Jb automotive provide you with the assurance that your vehicles are safe to be driven on roads, and we do the same by providing a roadworthy certificate to your vehicle. Our skilled and efficient mechanical inspectors accurately check your vehicle in and out and only then provide it with a roadworthy certificate. This certificate will eliminate any kinds of doubts that you may have regarding your vehicle. We know that according to the rules and regulations in Australia every vehicle for sale in the market should have this roadworthy certificate.
Our experienced mechanical inspectors check and ensure that the key segments of the vehicle are not worn or weakened and if that the vehicle can be driven on normal roads. It primarily covers important security related aspects. Our mechanical inspectors check the directing, suspension and slowing mechanisms, seats and seat sash, light and reflectors, windscreen and windows including front windscreen wipers and washers, the structure of the vehicle itself, other security related things like body suspension or motor, only after checking these aspects in detail we provide a roadworthy certificate to your vehicle.
Our service areas include: Brighton, Beaumaris, Bentleigh, Mentone, Moorabbin and surrounding suburbs, if ever you find yourself in any of these areas and need automotive services remember we are just a call away.